Wardrobe Styling Services
Of all my artforms, Fashion Styling is the one in which I have gained the most experience. For 15 years I worked in Management in Retail stores, wearing different hats, but always involved in Fashion Styling.
Before I was a Store Manager, I began my Retail Career in the field of Visual Merchandising. My day was filled with creating outfits, dressing mannequins, windows, and clients, as well as designing floor plans and floorsets to give the stores visual appeal, translate the company’s look, and drive sales.
Greenwich Village in NYC is where I started out, but worked all over NJ, in Midtown Manhattan, Queens, Pennsylvania, and on the West Coast, all over San Diego County, Orange County, but mainly and most recently in Fashion Valley and Horton Plaza malls in San Diego.
Through that experience, coupled with my study of Fashion Design and Garment Construction, I gained extensive knowledge of fashion styling, what works and doesn’t for every body type and fabrication, how to accessorize and to pull together looks that make women feel and look their best at any event, or for any situation life has to offer.
In addition to tips, tricks, outfit ideas, reviews and recommendations , and examples of my work that I share on my blog, I also provide the following styling services:
- Wardrobe Consultation: An initial consultation is crucial for any Fashion Styling service. I strive to gain an insight into your needs, wants, goals, plans, activities, likes, and dislikes. Through a series of questions, and a measurement session I will form a working file on you. Using your your body type, complexion, and personality, I can determine what type of styles and colors work for you, what fabrics, hemlines, and cuts suit you best, and based on your job, activities, hobbies, etc… I will conclude with a working list of what your personal style consists of and what you need in your wardrobe.
- Event Styling: Going to a special event? Whether it’s a prom, wedding, gala, or party you’re attending, you can look your absolute best and dazzle all the guests by having me coordinate the perfect look for you to wear.
- Closet Edit: Is your closet like The Bermuda Triangle? I’m brave enough to tackle even the most cluttered of closets, help you rid yourself of ill-fitting, unnecessary items,as well as arrange all of your items and accessories to make them easier to sort through.
- Bridal Styling: Every girl dreams of her perfect wedding day, and one of the most important choices you make is selecting your wedding gown and accessories. I can assist you in putting together the bridal ensemble of your dreams.
- Styling Session: I can create awesome outfits for you either out of your existing items, or new ones.
- Photoshoot Styling: Have a photoshoot and need a stylist? I can pull outfits for any type of photoshoot, print ad, catalog, or blog post.
- Film Styling: Whether your filming a Youtube video, student film, web video, or commercial production, I can have you or your characters or stars dressed in memorable outfits that tell their story without saying a word.
- Styling Lesson. I love to teach others. Especially when it comes to fashion. You can book individual lessons, or buy a package. You can learn the basics, specific looks, or . You can also learn how to shop for what you need, what to look for, what is necessary, or what you can do without and how to get the best deals.
- Personal Shopping: If you’re someone who dreads shopping, or are just confused about what to buy, I can make it super easy for you. Whether you’d like me to accompany you on a shopping trip, or to do your shopping for you, I can help you buy items that suit you and that you can mix with your current items to have more outfits.